Thank you for your interest in looking into the Michigan School of Apologetics. Here is a sample class of the teaching style, content, and format of the seminar.
This class is our very first class called: Class 1a: Introduction to Apologetics. In this first class students will learn:
- How apologetics helps Christians grow in their own faith.
- How apologetics can help bring people to Christ.
- The definition of apologetics
- The four most destructive ideas in our culture.
- A brief understanding of Islam.
- A biblical word-study of apologetics in the New Testament.
- Satan’s number one strategy against the Church.
- How apologetics helps defeat spiritual warfare.
- Please consider hosting a Michigan School of Apologetics seminar at your church today!